• Ultra low latency
• Plug & play setup
• Studio quality audioConvinced already?
The Backstage view is your starting point. Add friends, get updates, and start sessions.
Time to play! Sure, sound is king, but the Video view gives you the option to also see what's going on.
Take full control of your mix. All players can set their own individual monitor mix for maximal experience.
- XLR / TRS combo connectors
- Line (balanced and unbalanced +22dBu max input level)
- Microphone preamp (-12dBu max input level)
- Instrument (unbalanced on TRS/TS connector only +13dBu max input level)
- Selectable 48V phantom power per port (XLR only)
- 2 unbalanced 1/4" line outputs, +2 dBu maximum output level
- Stereo headphone output (selectable 1/4" or 3,5mm), +4dBu maximum output level
- A wired internet connection (ethernet)
- 10 Mbps minimum up/down speed and ping <10ms (guide for testing your connection)
- 1 Elk Bridge per user connected to a session
- 1 Elk LIVE subscription per user connected to a session
For optimal performance bandmates should be within a 1000 km (620 mile) radius.
You can connect and stay in sync with musicians further away, but you might not get that “in the same room” experience.
Read more about distance and latency